- Country of manufactureIndia
ALSTONE® AS 350 Is A Linear, Non -Reactive Polydimethylsiloxane With A Viscosity Of Approx. 350 Mm²/S. Due To Its Chemical Structure, ALSTONE® AS 350 Has An Outstanding Property Profile, Which Sets It Apart From Organic Materials Such As Mineral Oils.
Properties : ALSTONE® AS 350 Is A Clear, Odorless And Colorless Liquid.
Special Features :
- Minimal change in physical properties over a broad temperature range.
- Excellent water -repellent properties.
- Good dielectric properties.
- Low surface tension and thus high surface activity.
- Chemically highly unreactive.
- Low solidifying point.
- High flash point.
- High heat resistance.
- Good solubility in a wide range of solvents.
- Little change in physical properties over a wide temperature range.
- The fluids are thermally stable at 150 C for extended time intervals.
- Excellent water repellency.
- Low surface tension. The fluid radily wets clean surfaces to impart water repellency and release characteristics.
- Low toxicity.
- Release agent
- Hydraulic fluid
- Antifoam agent
- Water-repellent agent
- Liquid dielectric for electrical and electronic equipment
- Heat-transfer oil
- Polish additive
- Plastics additive
- Additive for textile and fiber auxiliaries